Wusthof Classic Flexible Boning Knife
Amazon.com Price: $125.00 (as of 04/10/2018 10:54 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Amazon Customer Reviews
Extremely narrow and almost rigid, the 5″ blade is the professional’s choice for boning larger cuts of meat such as leg of lamb. Use the 6″ knife for boning fish or small poultry its flexibility makes it easier to maneuver around small, delicate bones without breaking them.
About Wusthof Classic:
• Precision-forged blades of Wusthof’s own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
• Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
• Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
• Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
• Made in Solingen, Germany.